With a clear conscience, honestly and without coercion, under moral and material responsibility, I make the following statement in the form of a Declaration for the Macedonian Orthodox Church – Ohrid Archdiocese, that:
1. As an Orthodox Christian, I claim that I work and will work until the end of my earthly life in the interest of the Macedonian Orthodox Church – Ohrid Archdiocese.
2. For all of my living years and with all of my conduct as an Orthodox Christian, I will testify to the Orthodox Faith, the Macedonian nation, language and culture and everything else that makes a Macedonian unique, in the true sense of the word, and that distinguishes us with all the special qualities and virtues as a people, Church and nation, especially today when our church and national identity is threatened by para-church and para-national groups and communities.
3. I unconditionally confirm that I will never deviate from the name of our Church: Macedonian Orthodox Church – Ohrid Archdiocese with the addition of Justiniana Prima, according to the title of our Archbishop.
4. I reject any name for either internal or external use except for its constitutional name Macedonian Orthodox Church – Ohrid Archdiocese.
5. I reject any attempt to change the title of the head of the MOC-OA in relations with other Local Churches, with everyone in the homeland and the world, to anything with the exception of: Archbishop of Ohrid and Macedonia and Justiniana Prima.
6. MOC-OA is the sole owner of all churches and monasteries in the state of Macedonia, as well as churches and monasteries in Macedonian Orthodox dioceses outside the borders of the state of Macedonia.
7. The dioceses of the MOC-OA and those that will be created outside of the homeland due to successful mission will be solely under the jurisdiction of the MOC-OA.
8. I believe that the Macedonian church issue has been resolved by the conciliar Tomos on autocephaly of the Macedonian Orthodox Church – Ohrid Archdiocese from the Serbian Orthodox Church – Peć Patriarchate of June 5, 2022, as an official document that confirms the organization and borders according to the canonical order of the MOC-OA , and which should be unconditionally accepted by all Local autocephalous Orthodox Churches.
9. I call upon, support and encourage the Holy Synod of Bishops of the MOC-OA to unity in defense of the name and status of the MOC-OA, in accordance with the Constitution of the MOC-OA and all the decisions of the Archbishop-Church People’s Councils since its restoration, until to today.
10. I warn that no one has the right to deviate and work against the above declared and I declare that I will take categorical action against all those who dare to work against the interests, dignity, name, status and constitutional organization of the MOC-OA.
Your form submitted successfully!
Sorry! your form was not submitted properly, Please check the errors above.